Case management is the process of assisting a client through his/her rehabilitation and job entry process. Case management begins at the time of referral to the program through to successful stabilization within a job. This could entail work adjustment counselling, referral to external resources, determining accommodation needs, assisting in obtaining benefits, etc.
After successful completion of this session, learners will be able to:
- Define case management
- State the case management guiding principles, as defined by the National Case Management Network (NCMN)
- Differentiate between healthcare and first aid
- State a person’s current functional abilities
- State a person’s job demands
- Identify if/when a referral to a third party is appropriate
- Apply best practices for successful employment outcomes
CEU HOURS: 3
There are no reviews yet.