Module 201: Introduction to Disability & Vocational Rehabilitation Approaches
Available!Return to Store
This module provides practitioners with an overview of disabling conditions, barriers to employment, along with rehabilitation approaches and interventions. The focus is on understanding the experience and meaning of disability, the vocational rehabilitation process, and how to use this process to facilitate employment.
After successful completion of this session, students will be able to:
- Define impairment versus disability
- Explain the concept and meaning of disability
- Clarify why the experience of impairment and disability is unique to every individual
- Identify the steps in vocational rehabilitation
- Justify why the focus on functioning and disability versus diagnosis and cause is vital to vocational rehabilitation
CEU Hours: 4
There are no reviews yet.